Cboe Equities Exchanges Rule Filings
Rule filings are not effective until approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), with the exception of certain types of rule filings that may take effect upon filing with the SEC if they meet the conditions specified under Section 19 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 19b-4 thereunder. Below are pending rule filings submitted by the Exchange, followed by rule changes that have been approved by the SEC or became immediately effective pursuant to the Exchange Act.
Pending Rule Changes
- April 26, 2021
- The Exchange proposes to amend its process for re-opening securities listed on other national securities exchanges following the resumption of trading after a halt, suspension, or pause during the Early Trading Session, Pre-Opening Session, or After Hours Session.
- April 16, 2021
- The Exchange proposes to amend the Sixth Amended and Restated Bylaws of its parent corporation, Cboe Global Markets, Inc.
Approved and Immediately Effective Rule Changes
- December 7, 2010
- BYX is proposing to extend a pilot program related to BYX Rule 11.18 (Trading Halts Due to Extraordinary Market Volatility).
- December 2, 2010
- BYX is proposing to extend a pilot program related to BYX Rule 11.17 (Clearly Erroneous Executions).
- October 29, 2010
- Amendments to Fee Schedule for BATS Y-Exchange, Inc.
- October 14, 2010
- Initial fee schedule of BATS Y-Exchange, Inc. ("BYX").
- October 13, 2010
- BYX is proposing to amend BYX Rule 11.13 (Order Execution) to modify the description of certain routing strategies.
- October 4, 2010
- BYX is proposing to amend its Rules to conform such Rules to the rules of the BYXs affiliate, BATS Exchange, Inc.
- November 8, 2010
- Partial amendments to SR-BYX-2010-001
- September 27, 2010
- BATS Y-Exchange ("BYX") is proposing to amend BYX Rule 11.8, which relates to the obligations of market makers registered with BYX