Market Data Solutions
Cboe Europe Equities offers a variety of market data products to customers in Europe to suit their diverse needs. Cboe prides itself on providing a cost-effective, high-quality market data solution for users ranging from trading participants to website re-distributors.
Cboe is the largest pan-European exchange by market share and value traded. And as the only pan-European Recognised Investment Exchange, Cboe provides market data with a holistic view of the pan-European market.
- Largest on-book and off-book venue by notional
- Transparency through Market Model Typology (MMT) data codification
- Pan-European coverage
- Cost-effective pricing
Our offering includes
- 15 pan-European markets
- Large and mid-cap securities coverage across all markets
- Equity coverage of more than 3,800 symbols on book and 12,000 over the counter (OTC)
- An increasing number of small cap securities
- Simple Market Data policy and Price List
Cboe provides a complete offering for a wide variety of uses:
For more information on accessing our markets, please contact:
Revolutionising OTC, Off Book and Dark Order Book Market Data
Cboe is the largest provider of OTC equity data in Europe through the Trade Data Monitor (TDM) service of our BXTR suite of reporting services. This dataset includes more than 12,000 symbols.
The BXTR content includes:
- On-Exchange, dark order book and off-order book trades
- Off-Exchange (OTC) trades
- Third-party MTF trades
- SI quotes
As the first adopters of MMT codification in post-trade reporting, Cboe is increasing transparency and unifying European market data for all participants. This codification has also been implemented on all on-book trades in the Cboe system.
OTC data is bundled within the real-time content at no additional fee.