Cboe in the News: Laura Morrison and Cboe’s Listing Business
Cboe Celebrates Growth in ETP Listing Business
January 11, 2021
In this piece from ETF Express, Laura Morrison, Global Head of Listings at Cboe, describes Cboe BZX Exhange’s rise to becoming the second largest primary listing exchange for ETPs in the U.S. Analyzing the future of ETPs, Morrison comments on some of the new and innovative products that have come to market, including the first semi-transparent ETF launch in the U.S. in April 2020. Morrison says she is proud to add value to ETP listings, knowing that Cboe offers more than just a bell ringing.
Key takeaways include:
- Cboe is the second largest primary listings exchange for ETPs in the U.S.
- By December 2020, Cboe has over 400 ETPs representing over $370 billion in assets under management, and 36% of all new ETP launches in 2020
- Cboe’s connection to 18 different countries allows issuers to list in one place, rather than different countries
Read the full feature on ETF Express.
Industry Leaders: Laura Morrison on Growing the ETP ‘Pie’
January 11, 2021
Morrison also recently spoke with Suzanne Cosgrove of John Lothian News about growing the ETP business at Cboe. In this podcast, Morrison shares her five steps to growing in the industry:
- Provide the best market quality for the end investor
- Offer innovative and unique market making programs
- Ensure the most efficient technology
- Share a customized pre- and post-launch marketing experience
- Stay competitive
Listen to the full interview on John Lothian News.
Read more about how Cboe’s Listing Business turns challenges into opportunities on Cboe Insights.