May 07, 2019 14:58:10
Dear Cboe Europe Equities Participants
Annual Disaster Recovery test - Saturday 13th July 2019
Cboe Europe (Cboe) will be conducting its annual disaster recovery (DR) test for the Production BXE, CXE, TRF and SIS environments on Saturday 13th July 2019.
The purpose of this testing day is for Cboe to simulate various DR failover scenarios, including a test of market failover from its primary data centre at Equinix Slough (LD4) to its secondary data centre at Equinix Park Royal (LD3). Participant attendance is not mandatory but is strongly recommended as this exercise affords Participants the ability to observe how their trading, quoting, trade reporting and market data applications would function in the event of a DR event at Cboe.
Participants should note the following:
* Change Freeze - Participants wishing to take part in the DR test must submit any outstanding requests for new ports by 16:00 UK time on Thursday 11th July. No new port requests will be processed on Friday 12th July.
* Production Data - Please ensure that your Production systems are not configured to send Production trade reports when Cboe systems come up on the morning of Saturday 13th July, as all data from that day will be discarded as test data.
* Schedule of Activities - Disaster Recovery Testing Guide
Key contacts on the day
* The following Cboe support contacts will be available from 07:00 until 13:00 UK time:
o NOC: [email protected]
o Trade Desk: [email protected]
* There will be an one-way conference bridge open from 07:30 to 13:15 UK used by Cboe staff to disseminate regular progress updates throughout the day.
* Details of the conference bridge will be sent out closer to the DR test date.
* Disaster Recovery Guide
* Disaster Recovery Testing Guide
Please contact the Trade Desk
All current and historical Cboe notices, including symbol universe updates, are available online at http://markets.cboe.com/europe/equities/notices/release_notes/.
Cboe Europe Equities
11 Monument Street | London, EC3R 8AF
T: +44 207 012 8901
E: [email protected]