January 14, 2019 18:36:20
Dear Cboe Europe Equities Participants
Brexit: Production Saturday Dress Rehearsal Tests - 16th February, 2nd March & 16th March 2019
Further to the previous Exchange Notice
Participants should note the following:
* Change Freeze - Participants wishing to take part in any of the test Saturdays must submit any outstanding requests for new ports by 16:00 UK time of the Thursday prior. No new port requests will be processed on the Friday before any Saturday test.
* Production Data - Please ensure that your Production systems are configured not to send Production trade reports when Cboe systems come up on the Saturday test dates, as all data from these days will be discarded as test data. Cancellation or Amendment of Trade Reports will not be allowed on these test dates.
* Mandatory participation - Attendance on at least one of the published test Saturdays is mandatory. Only Participants and Vendors planning on connecting to the new EU venue are required to attend. Trading Participants and Vendors will be required to establish logical connectivity to at least 1 EU FIX, BOE, FIXDROP, ODROP, GRP or SPIN session, and submit an order or trade report using either real or test EU symbols. Market data vendors and ISVs will be required to establish logical connectivity to at least 1 EU FIXDROP, ODROP, GRP or SPIN session, and confirm success or failure back to [email protected]
* Brexit Saturday Dress Rehearsal - Test Schedule of Activities - To be confirmed in due course
Key contacts on the day
* The standard Cboe support contacts will be available on the day from 07:00 until 13:00 UK time:
o NOC: [email protected]
o Trade Desk: [email protected]
* Brexit Guidance Note
Certification (UAT) Testing
* In preparation for these Brexit Production Dress Rehearsals, the UAT environment is already available for testing some Brexit functionality - please review the Brexit Guidance Note
**NB: Participants who intend to connect to the EU Venue must complete and submit any outstanding paperwork as soon as possible. For further information please refer to our Brexit Microsite
Please contact the Trade Desk
All current and historical Cboe notices, including symbol universe updates, are available online at http://markets.cboe.com/europe/equities/notices/release_notes/.
Cboe Europe Equities
11 Monument Street | London, EC3R 8AF
T: +44 207 012 8901
E: [email protected]