Switch to the Cboe ETF Marketplace
- Obtain governance approval to withdraw from current listing venue, list on Cboe and file necessary filings with SEC (i.e., Form 25 and Form 8-A).
- Contact the Listings Qualifications Department for assistance in completing the appropriate application.
Listing Qualifications Department
You should also review the Cboe Exchange Listing Rules (Chapter XIV of the Cboe Exchange Rules), which include information about listing qualification standards and corporate governance.
At least 15 days prior to listing on Cboe
- File the notice of withdrawal of listing with current listing venue.
- Issue and post press release regarding such withdrawal.
- File executed versions of listings applications with Application Support Team.
At least 10 days after providing notice of withdrawal
- ETPs officially switch to Cboe, effective prior to the opening of trading.
For more information about transferring to Cboe, please contact the Listing Department at email@example.com