Benefits of Participation
Cboe Europe Equities (Cboe) focuses on building quality markets that benefit all investors. That means constant attention to providing a better trading experience through a focus on initiatives that foster quality markets.
Cboe's customers represent a diverse community of trading desks, from within the largest pan-European banks and brokers to institutions with local, regional and sector focuses, as well as specialist trading and liquidity providing firms. Click here for a list of some of the firms currently trading on Cboe.
Join more than 130 diverse trading participant firms that enjoy:
- Liquid pools of capital, often offering better prices and reduced spreads than the primary exchange
- Innovative tools to manage risk and monitor latency, trading activity, and network connectivity
- Reliable technology coupled with a responsive, capable team
- Highly competitive tariffs for trading, market data, and trade reporting
- Regulated Exchanges monitored by world class pan-European market surveillance and supervision
- Operational efficiency and attractive economics for pan-European clearing and settlement