Dear Cboe Europe Participants,
In response to participant feedback, Cboe Europe (Cboe) announces that, subject to receiving appropriate regulatory approvals, the Continuous Trading session End Time will be brought forward for Nordic, Swiss & Dublin market segments across the BXE, CXE and DXE venues, effective from Friday 17th July 2020. As a result of this, the start of the Cboe Closing Cross (3C) session which resides on BXE only, will also be brought forward. All changes are described below:
*All Times UK
Current - Continuous Session End/3C Session Start
Current - 3C Session End
New - Continuous Session End/3C Session Start
New - 3C Session End
**3C session length remains unchanged (25mins long)
Please note that:
* The Cboe Continuous Trading session includes the Lit, Dark, CboeLIS & Periodic Auction order books.
* Apart from the market segments mentioned above, all other market segments will remain unchanged and will maintain a 16:30 Continuous Session End/3C Session Start, and 16:55 3C Session End timing.
* On half-days, the 3C session will commence immediately at the end of the new Continuous Session end time, and run for 25 minutes as normal.
* Apart from BXE, CXE, and DXE, there will be no changes to any other Cboe Europe platforms or trading session timings.
* There will be no changes to Clearing, nor to Trade Reporting.
Trading Participants should make note of these timing changes as orders in the affected market segments could result in rejections if submitted during the wrong time period. Market data vendors and other consumers of the Cboe market data feeds are also advised to update their systems accordingly.
These changes are planned to take effect in Production from Friday 17th July 2020.
Certification (UAT) Testing
These changes have been effective in UAT for testing purposes since Monday 15th June 2020.
* Cboe Europe Trading Hours: https://markets.cboe.com/newsroom/hours/europe/
* 3C web page: http://markets.cboe.com/europe/equities/trading/closing_cross/
* 3C Guidance Note: http://cdn.cboe.com/resources/participant_resources/BCE-GuidanceNote_3C_Final.pdf
Please contact the Trade Desk
All current and historical Cboe notices, including symbol universe updates, are available online at http://markets.cboe.com/europe/equities/notices/release_notes/.
Cboe Europe Equities
T. +44 20 7012 8901 (UK); +31 20 299 6801 (NL)
E. [email protected]
* Cboe Europe Limited is a Recognised Investment Exchange regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
* Cboe Europe BV is licensed to operate a Regulated Market, Multilateral Trading Facility and Approved Publication Arrangement by the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets.