Dear Cboe Europe Participants,
Based on recent client feedback, Cboe Europe is pleased to announce the following changes to the Cboe Closing Cross (3C) service:
* The current order price collar of 5% of the last traded price on the Cboe continuous book will be changed to 20%
* The 3C free of charge period will be extended beyond June 2020 to the end of December 2020
The order price collar change will be effective from Friday 15th May 2020. All other functionality and commercial aspects of 3C will continue to operate as today.
Is now supported in the BXE Certification (UAT) environment.
* Trading Tariffs http://cdn.cboe.com/resources/participant_resources/CboeUK_TradingPricing_Effective.pdf
* 3C web page http://markets.cboe.com/europe/equities/trading/closing_cross/
* Guidance note http://cdn.cboe.com/resources/participant_resources/BCE-GuidanceNote_3C_Final.pdf
* Technical Specifications (no change)
o FIX http://cdn.cboe.com/resources/participant_resources/BATS_Europe_FIX_Specification.pdf
o BOE http://cdn.cboe.com/resources/participant_resources/BATS_Europe_BOE2_Specification.pdf
o Multicast PITCH http://cdn.cboe.com/resources/participant_resources/BATS_Europe_MC_PITCH_Specification.pdf
Please contact your Account Manager if you have any questions, or the Sales team at [email protected]
Thank you for your continued support.
Cboe Europe Equities
T. +44 20 7012 8901 (UK); +31 20 299 6801 (NL)
E. [email protected]
* Cboe Europe Limited is a Recognised Investment Exchange regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
* Cboe Europe BV is licensed to operate a Regulated Market, Multilateral Trading Facility and Approved Publication Arrangement by the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets.