February 12, 2020 10:48:49
Dear Cboe Europe Participants,
Based on recent client feedback, Cboe Europe is pleased to announce the following changes to the Cboe Closing Cross (3C) service:
* The current operating hours for 3C of 1630 - 1715hrs (UK time) will be reduced by 20 minutes to 1630 - 1655hrs (aligning with listing market closing auction extensions)
* The current frequency of 3C crossings will be increased from 1 per minute, to 4 per minute occurring every 15 seconds.
The above changes will be effective from Monday 2nd March. All other functionality and commercial aspects of 3C will continue to operate as today.
The changes described above are already supported in the BXE Certification (UAT) environment.
* Trading Tariffs (no change - free until end of June 2020) http://cdn.cboe.com/resources/participant_resources/CboeUK_TradingPricing_Effective.pdf
* 3C web page http://markets.cboe.com/europe/equities/trading/closing_cross/
* Guidance note http://cdn.cboe.com/resources/participant_resources/BCE-GuidanceNote_3C_Final.pdf
* Technical Specifications (no change)
o FIX http://cdn.cboe.com/resources/participant_resources/BATS_Europe_FIX_Specification.pdf
o BOE http://cdn.cboe.com/resources/participant_resources/BATS_Europe_BOE2_Specification.pdf
o Multicast PITCH http://cdn.cboe.com/resources/participant_resources/BATS_Europe_MC_PITCH_Specification.pdf
Please contact your Account Manager if you have any questions, or the Sales team at [email protected]
Thank you for your continued support.
Cboe Europe Equities
T. +44 20 7012 8901 (UK); +31 20 299 6801 (NL)
E. [email protected]
* Cboe Europe Limited is a Recognised Investment Exchange regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
* Cboe Europe BV is licensed to operate a Regulated Market, Multilateral Trading Facility and Approved Publication Arrangement by the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets.